Monday, February 17, 2020

Proofreading And Editing Of Your Content











About:

Hi, 

My name is Annabel,

As  a Proofreader and editor, who read, copy and transcripts and check to guarantee there are no spelling errors, syntax or typographical bumbles. I work for distributors, every day papers and diverse recognizes that rely upon the perfect linguistic structure in printing. Customarily, I will get copies (articles) and note any actions that required changes. Every so often, I also guarantee that pages are isolated successes, so copy isn't cut off in the midst of the printing system. Below is a list of what you will get from me;

  • Well structured sentences
  • Grammar check
  • Punctuation marks where necessary
  • Writing style checks
  • Overused words check
  • Full analysis
  • Overview report
  • Corporate wording check and
  • Sentence length check etc.


I will provide you more than you ever expected. a trial will convince you.



I look forward to working with you.



Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment