Saturday, February 8, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit A Portuguese Text











About:

I will proofread and edit your blog posts, book, term paper, or any other document up to 6,000 words.



My proofreading and editing service includes thoroughly checking your document for the following:

• Spelling 

• Grammar

• Punctuation

• Run-on and incomplete sentences

• Verb tense and usage

• Feedback





Examples of the projects I accept:

  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts

  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents
  • Lots more!



Please provide the document in Microsoft Word format, so I can use Track Changes.

I will provide a document with edits marked, so you’ll easily identify what I’ve changed / corrected.



Please contact me for more than 6,000 words or for extra fast service.  I will be happy to provide a custom quote for you.  




Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was prompt and very detailed in their feedback. I highly recommend their service.

Seller's Response:

It was great to work with you. Clear requirements, interesting project, and great communication

Seller's Response:

Chesterlp absolutely helped me achieve my goal. She was friendly in her communication and straight to the point with the requested work. The corrections were neatly pointed out where I could not previously find them and her writing suggestions proved useful. I will definitely request her services again.

Seller's Response:

Loved your project and your story. Can't wait to read more of them! Obrigado! :)

:

Thanmk you......




No comments:

Post a Comment