Friday, February 14, 2020

Proofread And Correct Any English Or German Text











About:

I will professionally proofread any of your English or German documents!



Proofreading packages: 

  • BASIC: I will proofread and edit your text (incl. tracking of changes). This Gig includes up to 150 words.
  • CUSTOM OFFER: Ask me for a custom offer.


I only accept editable files.



Why choose my Gig?

  • I offer professional and high-quality proofreading
  • I was raised bilingually and am a native speaker of both languages
  • I have over 1k+ perfect five-star reviews
  • I guarantee satisfaction
  • I treat all of your texts and information confidentially
  • I offer custom orders for any type of request
  • I successfully completed more than 17 language courses and earned various certificates and diplomas, for example, C2 English Certificate, Diploma In English Language And Literature, Diploma In Basic English For Business And Tourism, Certificate English Grammar And Vocabulary, etc. (more on my profile).

Reviews


:

was very satisfied.

:

fast and great! thank you so much

:

Great work. Thank you!

:

As a native German and English bilingual, Steffi was the perfect fit for us. She delivered professionally edited content and communication was easy too! Definitely buy again. :)

:

will work with her again




No comments:

Post a Comment