Friday, February 14, 2020

Professional Proofreading And Editing











About:

Hi! I have been on vacation but I'm back now :)



I will proofread and edit your documents for Subject-Verb Agreement Errors, Misplaced Or Dangling Modifier, Poor sentence, Abbreviations, Punctuation, Incorrect Pronoun Case, Run-On Sentence, Lack Of Parallel Structure, Sentence Sprawl, Split Infinitives and other grammar errors to improve overall readability. 



I am an established content writer and copy editor. I would very much love to read your manuscripts/documents and help you spot and correct all the grammatical errors in it.



Whether it is Articles and Blog Posts, Reports, Website content, Project/Thesis, Resumes and Cover letters, Books and e-Books, Novels, or just about any text document at all, I will critically proofread and edit each sentence and make sure your text document is ready to be published after my proofreading and editing.



Benefits:



  • Professional Proofreading and Editing
  • Fast Turnaround Time
  • Money Back Guarantee


All corrections will be shown with Microsoft Word's Track Changes.



If you need more requirements aside what is mentioned on this gig, no problem. Just contact me and I will craft a custom order that best suits your needs.



To Your Success :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

easy to work with. Fast response!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Great work, quick turn around. Thanks a lot Will be glad to work with you again!! Roy

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment