Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Be Your Personal Writing Editor











About:

Just like your appearance, people form an immediate impression about you within SECONDS of reading your writing. 



In other words, a few misspelled words, incorrect commas, or awkward sentences can mean the difference between connecting with your audience or being tossed aside completely.



A commonly-held MYTH is that your computer's spellcheck software will ensure your writing is decent. This simply isn’t true.



Folks, don’t try this at home: As a professional writer and editor, I know first-hand just how important it is to have your writing combed over by a seasoned pro.



And with my extensive background in writing ranging from nonfiction to highly-technical scientific articles, to fantasy novels, traditional sales copy and more, I’ve had my hand in editing just about everything under the sun.



What this means for YOU is that I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table.



Simply put, you can rest assured knowing that I’ll make sure every last nook and cranny of your writing is top-notch.



Want even more? Message me first to discuss my options for live consultation sessions to review your strategy, technique, positioning, and more.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A smooth, easy experience - he made sure to follow up to see how I wanted it edited and provided clean copy as requested.

Seller's Response:

Couldn't be better!

:

Excellent gig, great seller

:

Thank you, David,​ for your service. Excellent work.

:

Thanks for the kind words! It’s been a pleasure editing your newest book.




No comments:

Post a Comment