Monday, February 10, 2020

Professionally Proofread Any Document











About:

Many Thanks for your interest in working with me! You won't be disappointed.



****THIS IS A PROOFREADING SERVICE ONLY....NO MANUSCRIPTS....please see my other gigs for more extensive editing help.  



*** Package Prices are for 750 words or less. Purchase multiple gigs to cover the number of words in your document, or for multiple documents. Or send me a custom request offer. 



I am a master editor and WORDSMITH and read every word of every document. While my other gigs offer more extensive editing and rewriting services, this gig corrects issues like:



  • syntax and subject-verb agreement
  • spelling, punctuation, improper word usage (IE: their instead of there)

  • superfluous words (IE: removal of unnecessary articles, pronouns, extra words, etc.)
  • typos and redundancy in the copy


I can edit using:



  • Word's track changes feature (I'll send back edits and a clean copy with edits incorporated)
  • Google Docs

Reviews


:

Always a tremendous help

:

Thanks for the quick turn-around.

:

Your​ feedback is always appreciated​ and needed​-- thanks

:

Working with Cindy is always the right choice!

:

Thanks. Your point is correct and well-taken.




No comments:

Post a Comment