Monday, February 10, 2020

Proofreading With An Expert Eye











About:



When the time comes to introduce your work to a wide audience, it needs to be perfect.  I can help ensure you put forth the best product possible.



I will personally edit and proofread for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource. 
My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine! 



Have a question? I am super responsive.  



What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed
  • Screenshot of track changes panel


What my gig includes:

 -Protection of your document’s confidentiality

-Line editing (i.e. spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation)

-Sentence restructuring

-Word replacement (for awkward usage and repetition)

-Adjustments to improve flow and readability

What I need from you:

-Your expectations from the edit

-Your preferred timelines

-The length of the assignment

-In time responsiveness

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great experience. Amazing and fast delivery. Thank you

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment