Friday, February 14, 2020

Provide Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

Hi there, I am Melissa and welcome to my gig!



I am an experienced editor and I am exceptionally passionate about my line of work. I have proofread and edited various documents such as: formal and informal texts, blog posts and articles, reports and letters, e-books, fiction and non-fiction books, speeches and many more.



My services include making use of the Tracked Changes feature in Microsoft Word. Also, I add comments as I edit, to clarify sections and to help you see why certain changes were made, in order to enhance and improve your document.



In the process of editing and proofreading your document, I will check for the following:



  • Grammatical errors
  • Word choice
  • Readability
  • Syntax/Layout
  • Incorrect spelling
  • Typography
  • Consistency


I will provide you with two documents: one with the tracked changes features and feedback included, and the other will be the final document with all changes already applied to it.



My objective is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with my work and to create a lasting connection with you. I look forward to working with you.



Thank you,

Melissa

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment