Sunday, February 16, 2020

Professionally Proofread Any French Document











About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 500 words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

I will edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine!

I'll check the document for:



  • Grammar
  • Punctuation 
  • Spelling
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Tense issues 
*This gig is for 500 words . You must use the gig extras when ordering to ensure correct delivery time

**If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, and I will respond quickly. Thank you

I'm looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My Go to guy great seller

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great seller :)

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment