Friday, February 7, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Book











About:

I have Master's in English-Literature, I'm a native English speaker and I have been trusted with thousands of books from all over the world. I have over 5 years of experience in this field and my objective is to make everyone a great communicator by providing safe, secure and confidential proofreading and editing services.





As a professional proofreader and book editor, I accept books and eBooks in every category!



I'll check the document for:





· Typographical Errors

· Grammatical Mistakes

· Punctuation and Quotation Marks

· Subject-Verb Disagreements

· Sentence Fragments and Lengths

· Spelling

· Apostrophes

· Comma Usage and Splices

· Capitalization

· Tenses

· Logical Flow and Sentence Structure

· etc.



Your content will be delivered back to you, clean and polished!

I also use Ms Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.This gig is explicitly for a good standard of English. 



Thanks,

Jane Foster

Reviews


:

Did a great job.I highly recommend.Thank you!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment