Monday, February 10, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Articles And Stories











About:

If you are looking for someone to edit and proofread your content that has a cut-throat edge to perfecting grammar and language, you have come to the right place!



I will edit your articles, short stories, resumes, query letters and any other content that needs to be edited.


Over the course of my 7-year writing career, I have edited a vast number of books, ebooks, letters, stories, resumes and other content pieces. I have a great eye when it comes to spotting grammar, language and sentence structure issues and with my excellent command of the English language, I am able to provide a polished project every time.



If you do not find what you are looking for in the packages I have on offer, do not hesitate to send me a message with your requirements!



Get in touch with me if you need the assistance of an editor that will bring your written content to life!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is the best

Seller's Response:

Thanks for another wonderful experience excellent editing

Seller's Response:

Great working with you!

:

Another piece of editing work completed by seller. Excellent communication and feedbacks

:

Amazing to work with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment