Monday, February 10, 2020

Proofread And Edit Portuguese Texts











About:

I'm a native portuguese speaker and I'll love to help you proofreading your portuguese documents.



With any of the packages, you'll get the full correction, so your text can make total sense, for example:



  • Grammar and punctuation correction
  • Corrected spelling mistakes
  • Corrected readability



If your number of words doesn't match any of my packages, feel free to get in touch, so I can give you a quotation :)



Any kind of document is accepted!



If you have any additional questions you can inbox me :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

EXACTLY what I needed, within HOURS! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Great communication, high quality

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery and good communication

:

Great experience! The communication was really easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment