Monday, February 3, 2020

Proofreading, Editing And Proofreading In Bulk











About:

 I have Master Degree in English language and I am teaching the English language and linguistics for last 5 years.

As a master of English language, I'm well-versed and proficiently write in various variants of the language. You can entrust me with the sole responsibility of relieving your write-ups of any form of writing impairment and impediment

 As I am Associate degree English professor, so I will proof your documents for orthography errors, recurrent words, typos and also the disreputable "your" vs. "you're," "there" vs. "their" vs. "they're" and "its" vs. "it's" sort problems.

I'll correct your writings for descriptive linguistics errors, punctuation errors, orthography errors, inappropriate/incorrect word usage, ambiguity/vagueness, imperfect syntax, etc

. I'll not modify the topic matter or tone of your work. I'll guarantee your work is polished and skilled. I don't rewrite or reformat.



I will provide you services that even Natives cannot.

I anticipate to your messages.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment