Monday, February 3, 2020

Proofread And Copy Edit Essays, Articles, And Documents











About:

**IMPORTANT: If your document is over 4,000 words, please message me for a custom offer to determine the delivery deadline. Please DO NOT submit two separate orders that exceed this limit when combined. 



With an intensive background in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and content clarity, I will proofread and copy edit any piece of writing, including standard essays, print documents, pamphlets, reports, etc. 



I hold two degrees in English (B.A. and M.A.) and one separate degree in Writing, and I have over six years of experience with Writing Consulting, tutoring, and professional editing. I've worked with standard academic essays, theses, dissertations, publishable articles, Public Relations documents, grants, novels, manuscripts, creative writing (fiction, nonfiction, poetry), eLearning course modules, multimodal texts, and much more. 



I will deliver your document using Word's Track Changes feature, and each order includes one standard revision. I can provide additional feedback about the draft if requested. I also have extensive training in APA, MLA, and Chicago citation styles. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did a great job! She was really helpful with punctuation and structure.

:

Smooth and easy

:

Good service

:

Better than grammarly free version

:

There were few mistakes found.




No comments:

Post a Comment