Sunday, February 16, 2020

Provide Accurate Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

Do you need the help of a quick and accurate proofreader and editor to help you present your most polished work? You've come to the right place!



I have over a decade of experience proofreading and editing for Fortune 500 companies, local government, bloggers, universities, and more. All to ensure that content reads concisely and accurately.



I would like to extend my knowledge and expertise to you!



Your content of up to 6,000 words or less will be:



  •  Thoroughly corrected and free from misspellings, punctuation and grammatical errors.
  •  Professionally edited to the highest standards, with all edits highlighted via MS Track   Changes or Google Docs. I will also provide a clean version with Tracked Changes   Accepted.
  •  Completed and delivered to you in just 24 hours or less.


But wait, I offer a bit more...



  • Unlimited revisions. 


Contact me before selecting a package if you need more than 6,000 words edited or need the job completed in 24 hours or less.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment