Friday, February 7, 2020

Provide Professional Proofreading And Editing











About:

My singular goal is to ensure words are chosen wisely to convey your ideas and deliver your message in the most effective way.

I listen to your needs and strive to become a valued asset and a trusted editor. As good communication is key to any relationship, I will keep you apprised of the state of your project and am happy to discuss ideas at all times to ensure your goals and requirements are met.

I will proofread your work for accuracy of grammar, tense, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary, redundancy, sentence structure, cohesiveness, and tone/style. Where the need arises, I will help you modify your wording so as to improve the style and flow of your work.

NOTE:  You will get The edited document with Microsoft Track Changes, so that you can identify all of my corrections.

I look forward to working with you!  

Best regards,

Jodi White

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment