Sunday, February 16, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Book Or Ebook











About:

I am a full-time Fiverr writer and editor from London, UK. With over 15 years of experience, I'm here to help! I offer a quality and professional service. I'm fast, friendly and good.



I will proofread and copy edit your original bookebook or any other document, fiction or non-fiction



My rate: $5 per 1000 words.



I accept files of any length:

  • Under 4000 words: order any time, typically 1-week delivery
  • Over 4000 words: contact me for scheduling and a custom order


What you get:

  • Fast, friendly, professional
  • Excellent communication
  • 15+ years experience editing/proofreading
  • I use Microsoft Word's Track Changes
  • Also Mac PagesGoogle Drive, or Open Office .odt
  • Any English version: US, British, Australian, Canadian


The service is one round of proofreading & light editing for:

  • spelling
  • punctuation
  • grammar
  • sentence structure
  • clarity of expression
  • consistency
  • overall readability


As your proofreader I can help with your novel, ebook, short story, screenplay, thesis, essay, blog, website, brochure, business or technical doc.



Together, let's take your writing to the next level!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I Have requested a lot of work on Fiverr... No one comes close to the work James did, it is pretty close to perfection! Thank you, this was exactly what I was hopping for.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with you on your manuscript! Good luck with bringing it to publication :)

Seller's Response:

This seller is the best on Fiverr for proof reading and edit suggestions! - I will be working with him on all other similar projects 10/10

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the tip and the kind review! I was happy to help with your files and please message me if you have any follow-up questions about the edits.

Seller's Response:

everything was great this is second time i book the service :)




No comments:

Post a Comment