Sunday, February 2, 2020

Edit Your Christian Book Comprehensively











About:

Perhaps you have written a book and it is ready for editing or you have a story to tell but you need someone to help you write it. As a Christian professional, I can help you.



It may be an article, short story, book, academic paper, website content, poetry, a story for children . . .or whatever



Line by line I will tighten and smooth-en and clarify, checking your manuscript for details such as these:
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Consistency
  • Best word choice
  • Sentence structure
  • Clichés, unnecessary modifiers, repeated words and phrases
  • Consistent tenses
  • Paragraph and sentence length
  • Verification of Bible text and references of quoted scriptures
  • Consistent formatting of footnotes or end notes


I will make the recommended changes using Microsoft Word tracking. You will be able to view the changes and reject or question any you don’t want.



Please contact me before placing your order.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a smooth transition after I figured out how easy it was to have my work submitted. The process of my work was done in excellence considering this is my first time using Fiverr, I would recommend using angelogoke services. Thank you

:

Excellent Job!

:

Very fast and helpful.

:

It was good, for the most part.

:

God bless you, Apostle




No comments:

Post a Comment