Friday, February 14, 2020

Be Doing Editing And Proofreading Within 24 Hours











About:

I am here to serve you with my proofreading and editing skills

So if you feel a bit unsatisfied with your document and feel the need of fresh eyes to proof read it and do further editing that has been missing out. You are most welcome here, you're at the right place!

Super-fast, super-friendly and super-cheap.

If you employ my services, you get my services - I never outsource or share clients' work with third parties.

 

I will be editing;

  •         Educational document  
  •          Business document
  •          Legal document
  •          website contents
  •          policies
  •          poems
  •          scripts
  •         blog posts.
  •         novels.

Through my proofreading skill I’ll help you up with:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses

When I am done with the proofreading and editing process, I will provide you with two documents: one in track changes and the other, a neatly polished document.

To ensure the quality of service delivery, I work in an EFFICIENT way.

MAXIMUM SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. :)



A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment