Thursday, February 13, 2020

Proofreading And Editing, Proofreading











About:

I am a professional editor and proofreader, with over four years of experience proofreading and editing different contents. I also offer proofreading of website content.

I have worked on several projects and contents and I can also provide feedback or critique for book proofreading and editing.

The list of projects I accept for my proofreading and editing services include:

Articles

Reports

Essays

Cover letters

Novels

Manuscripts

Ebooks (fiction and non-fiction)

Technical documents

Blog posts

Business documents



I always ensure my proofreading and editing services focus on the following:

Grammar

Punctuation

Spellings

Sentence flow checks

Tenses

Restructuring poor sentences

Syntax

You will get two versions of the document properly proofread and edited; one with the track changes while the second version will be the perfectly edited content.  I also offer copyediting services, based on your specifications.

You will get delivery on or before the deadline. Contact me for any inquiry and for more details.

You may place an order now!



Please note! I do not accept erotica or adult content.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Life Saver! Amazing job for a difficult messy document. Quick and accurate. Thanks!

:

High quality - speedy delivery!

:

Great editor. Highly recommended!!!

:

Great editor, and quick delivery

:

Great buyer! Thanks for the tip.




No comments:

Post a Comment