Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Write An Engaging Book Jacket For Your Self Published Book











About:

Nothing feels better than wrapping your novel. You've birthed it, professionally polished it, and now it's time to put it out into the cold, wonderful world. You want it to have the best shot, right? 



Bowker reports that over ONE MILLION books are published each year. Of that, only a slim few are backed by the resources of a large publishing house. 



Readers don't care where a book comes from, as long as it's good. They read the back cover or book jacket to determine whether or not to buy a novel. So, let me help ensure your book winds up in their home. 



I provide:

  • a compelling hook,
  • and an engaging summary that leaves the reader wanting more
  • and ushers them to click the "ORDER NOW" button on their e-readers.


Questions? Feel free to reach out.



-Sarah

Reviews


:

True professional and honest service. I would highly recommend using her services.

:

Thank you, great job!

:

Amazing! I'm very pleased with this work. It's very creative, professional and unique. Thank you so much!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Swedish Fish 89 is very accommodating with my request and revised the book jacket just the way I requested and very apropo to my satisfaction.




No comments:

Post a Comment