Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Proofreading And Editing For You











About:

I’m here to serve you with my proofreading and professionally editing skills so that your work meets the needs of your target audience.

So if you feel a bit unsatisfied with your document and feel the need of fresh eyes to proof read it and do further editing that has been missing out. You are most welcome here!

let me go over it and make subtle improvements - or drastic ones.

I would be editing;

  •  Educational document  
  •  Business document
  •  Legal document
  •  website contents
  •  policies
  •  poems
  •  scripts

Through my proofreading skill I’ll help you up with:

  •  the grammatical errors,
  •  omissions,
  •  syntax,
  •  hyphenation
  •  sentence structure
  •  consistency
  •  and flow of your document.

When I am done with the proofreading and editing process, I will provide you with two documents: one in track changes and the other, a neatly polished document.

I aspire to make you happier and more confident with your work by ensuring that your work is error-free, polished, and well presentable.

Thank you.

 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment