Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will proofread your Dutch text and edit it, or give critique if you want to.

I will proofread your Dutch text and edit it, or give critique if you want to.












About:

I am a native Dutch speaker who can proofread and edit any Dutch text for you, 1000 words per $5.

Just send me the file you want to be checked and I'll start!

Reviews


asistentkajanja:Thank you Marie for translations..:) Good work and easy to communicate!

andraws12:Marieke is great. She knows how to deliver a very good job. Keep it up!\nMarieke levert snel werk en samenwerken is echt een pretje. Aan het eindresultaat valt altijd te zien dat ze haar best heeft gedaan. Echt heel top!\n

bvannuissenburg:Outstanding Experience!

raysto:Good text correction and detailed comments.\nClarifications on the text are also detailed.

bvannuissenburg:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment