Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will proofread and edit 6000 words in 12 hours or less. Just within 12 Hours Super Fast.

I will proofread and edit 6000 words in 12 hours or less. Just within 12 Hours Super Fast.












About:

Are you looking for a professional Proofreader?

I am an ExperiencedProfessional Editor and Proofreader.

Myproofreadingandeditingservice includes:

=gt; Capitalization

=gt; Spelling

=gt; Hyphenation

=gt; Abbreviations

=gt; Punctuation

=gt; Numbers

=gt; Grammar

=gt; Syntax

=gt; Usage

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished,within

1 hour for Basic (Silver Package)!

3 hours for Standard (Gold Package)!

12 hours for Premium (Platinum Package)!

I always deliver on time and often ahead of schedule.

If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free to send me a message.

Contact me before order if you want additional services or bulk order.

Reviews


chalihaider:Highly recommended! A+++++ Quality

wajihafatima:Thank you.

nda776:Seller is very quick to deliver and has great communication! Highly recommend!

wajihafatima:Thank You! I am waiting for your next order. :)

lizabelmonica:Good. She is always ready to get back to you if you have anything that you would like differently.She is also the fastest.


No comments:

Post a Comment