Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will proofread and edit any document

I will proofread and edit any document












About:

Hello, i am a professional writer with many years of experience in editing and proofread. I will check your documents for spellings, grammar, syntax, structure and flow. I work can proofread your documents on law, medicine, website copy, business proposal etc as well as full books and e-books.
If what you need is not described in the gig, feel free to send me a message. If u need EXTRA FAST DELIVERY within hours, that can also be arranged. Hiring me assures you of the the highest quality of work.

*I offer unlimited revision until you are satisfied
* Fast turn around time I am also open to negotiations

Reviews


caduteixeira:Really good work! Delivered on time, with amazing quality!

frida_:Thanks so much for the tip. Looking forward to working with you again.

drmode:Thanks for your great work!

frida_:Thank you

orangezest:I'm super happy with my order because of how good of a job Frida did in such a short time. Will definitely order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment