Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will do professional editing of reports, articles, student thesis

I will do professional editing of reports, articles, student thesis












About:

I'm an internationally-known professional editor that provides unparalleled customer service and excellent editing!

I support people who are interested in submitting their class report, article or a manuscript to a peer-reviewed journal for publication. I have worked extensively with non-English speakers in the past and helped them publish their work! I serve on multiple editorial boards for major journals, so I know exactly what is needed to get your report a good grade or your science published.

You will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed

I will:

  1. proofread to ensure perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation, consistency, readability, clarity amp; flow, tenses
  2. edit to enhance clarity and eliminate poor sentence structure
  3. revise your text to improve presentation using proven story-telling strategies (I'm professionally trained in this area)
  4. provide feedback on strategies to improve your writing (so you don’t need me any more)


I do not out-source! I personally read and edit all articles myself. I can also provide edits in 24 hours (just ask for a custom gig)!

Reviews


eronca:Fantastic work as always. Thanks Julian.

jdolden:A great buyer!!

diegopujoni:Marvelous professional!! High quality work, by a very experienced researcher, very quickly.

malak2009:outstanding experience

jdolden:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment