Monday, April 16, 2018

I will proofread and edit any book or manuscript

I will proofread and edit any book or manuscript












About:

I can proofread and edit your book, e-book or manuscript up to 10,000 words. Extra words can be reviewed for an extra cost.

I will proofread and check the following (depending on service purchased):
* Spelling (basic)
* Punctuation (basic)
* Capitalisation (basic)
* Grammar (standard)

More detailed edits will be carried out with the Premium service where sentence structure will also be reviewed and edits. All changes will be sent back to you in a tracked document so you can see exactly what has been done.

I have a background of working with complex scientific, technical and mathematical information in an education setting. I have prepared meeting papers, committee papers and have written technical reports for everyone ranging from small committees/working groups to boards of directors.

For rush jobs (24 hours) please contact me first to check my availability.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment