Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 10000 words.

I will proofread and edit up to 10000 words.












About:

I am an experienced editor who has worked mostly on educational materials, such as English, Mathematics and Science textbooks. I truly enjoy seeing through the work from manuscript stage all the way to its production! 

I will proofread and edit the materials to ensure:
  • Accuracy in content
  • Clarity and coherency
  • Consistency in style and formatting (upon request)
  • Proper use of grammar
  • Spelling accuracy

Do note that I do not rewrite content but I will provide suggestions where applicable. Upon completion, you will receive the word document with tracked changes (or in any format you prefer). 

I am new to this platform and would gladly welcome any feedback. Thank you. :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment