Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will proofread and do light copy editing of your content for errors and readability.

I will proofread and do light copy editing of your content for errors and readability.












About:

Every piece of content needs to be proofread one last time before it is finalized and made available to the public. However, this can take time and time is very valuable to people. Why take the time to do the proofreading, when you can allocate your time to doing something else worth more your effort? 

I am offering this service as it would probably take me less time to do the work than it would be for you. A smart business decision would be to outsource the tasks that you don't necessarily need to do. Thereby saving you time, maybe costing you a minor expense, but overall allows you to focus on more lucrative opportunities. 

For $5, I will proofread/light copy edit up to 500 words. This includes: spelling errors, punctuation errors, typos, grammar usage, and ensure style consistency. I can use your style guide of choice.

*If you need this service for more words than this gig specifies, please increase the number of gigs to compensate. If it is a number that is not divisible by 500 evenly, please message me and I can create a custom offer for you.

Reviews


myfreshbiz:I love how you went above and beyond in offering suggestions to improving the article. Thank you and much appreciated.

jacpin2002:Wonderful to work with.

myfreshbiz:I love how you went above and beyond in offering suggestions to improving the article. Thank you and much appreciated.

jacpin2002:Wonderful to work with.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment