Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 3,000 words of your original writing AND provide expert feedback.

I will proofread and edit up to 3,000 words of your original writing AND provide expert feedback.












About:

You are welcome to my Gig.

This gig offers you a professional proofreading and editing of any write up you have just completed.

I am very dedicated person and I will make sure your requests are 100% completed to your satisfaction and you are sure to buy my service again.

My edits covers:

  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Repetition of words
  • Reability and consistency
  • Punctuation


I am a professional in proofreading and editing of the following:

  • Essays
  • Thesis
  • Blog post
  • E-Books
  • Books
  • Journals
  • Articles
  • Novels
  • Presentations
  • Screenplays
  • Artists statements


I work with Microsoft office. I also edit web content, convert scanned PDF files to editable word.

I am well informed and have valuable wealth of experience in screenplays formatting, proofreading and editing.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY RETURN.


Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment