Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will proofread, edit, and polish your existing copy and provide complete, detailed feedback.

I will proofread, edit, and polish your existing copy and provide complete, detailed feedback.












About:

Do you need a quick revamp or extra editing eyes to strengthen your piece? I will provide complete proofreading, editing and critiquing to make sure your piece is amazing. 

Types of content include: 
  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • Business plans
  • Website copy 
  • Work projects
  • Book content
  • or any other customized content you have 

I will track all edits and changes according to your needs. 

Leave the grammar to me and let's get started! 

For editing over 10,000 words, message me and we'll create a custom order. 

Reviews


pcostelo:Prompt and clear communication throughout, and great ideas to refine my website - I'd definitely work with moweezie again. Thanks!

moweezle:Thanks! It was a pleasure working with you, and I would love to do it again! Wonderful experience!

dcplumbing562:I would absolutely suggest Maureen to everyone that need her service. She is very diligent hard worker and I am absolutely grateful for her work. I will always go to Maureen for any proofreading needs that I have. Thank you, Maureen!

moweezle:Thank you! It was such a pleasure working with you and I will gladly work together again! \r\n-Maureen

mams2079:Maureen was absolutely amazing to work with! Needed to have a business proposal edited and I now I have a solid and concise business document that I am now confident to present.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment