Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will proofread and edit your english text up to 1500 words

I will proofread and edit your english text up to 1500 words












About:

I'm a Native English speaker, and writing is my passion. For the basic package, I will proofread and edit your existing text up to 1500 words to make it more readable and clear.


My proofreading/editing services include:

  1. Spelling
  2. Grammar
  3. Verb tense
  4. Punctuation
  5. Sentence structure
  6. Readability

If your order contains over 1500 words, please select from the standard or premium package.

My guaranteed turnaround time is 3 days on most orders (depending on word count). For service in a hurry,please order the 24 hour extra fast delivery.

Reviews


webpro1000:Thumbs Up

imonline1:Always a pleasure to work with.

webpro1000:Thumbs Up

imonline1:A pleasure to work with.

webpro1000:Thumbs Up


No comments:

Post a Comment