Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will do professional proofreading and editing

I will do professional proofreading and editing












About:

I will professionally edit and proofread your documents.The document may includeresearch articles, blogs, books in English from any field of arts and science.

My proofreading and editing service include:

· Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks

· Tenses related issues

· Rephrasing of sentence poor structures

· Improve Readability

· Consistency

· Brevity checks

Delivery:

· On time delivery

· Extra fast delivery if requested

This gig is really good for a good standard of English. If your document requires extensive editing or improvement, please message me before placing order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment