Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will Critique your Children's book Manuscript or any type of Fiction up to 500 words.

I will Critique your Children's book Manuscript or any type of Fiction up to 500 words.












About:

Qualifications for this gig:
  •  4 years paid experience as a child care worker
  •  3 years paid experience as an elementary teacher
  • College level courses focused on the use of children's books for lessons
  •  College level classes aimed at writing children books and critiquing the work of classmates

I will critique your children's book manuscript and provide useful and insightful feedback meant to improve your work. 

I will critique any type of fiction that you may have.

I am not offering a proofreading service in this gig, however, if I see an error I will let you know.

 I have developed my love for reading at an early age and hope to instill the love of reading into my child as well. We love to read a bedtime story every day. If you are interested, I also have an extra gig that includes his critique as well. He is 4 years old and often tells me his favorite parts of the story. If you have a book targeted towards his age range then try a critique from your targeted audience. 

Be assured that I will be professional and keep all documents sent to me secure.  After my critique is completed all information will be shredded and deleted. 

Reviews


dmstarrett:fantastic!

dmlydic:Very talented individual!

leesullivan296:The USP for me from this seller (despite the fact that her feedback is great too), is her son's view on the story. Have used twice now. Thank you.

dmlydic:Outstanding Experience!

leesullivan296:I received some great feedack from the sellers child but I hoped for a little more from the actual editor. Still great feedback and definateltly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment