Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will proof read and edit 1000 words in 24 hours

I will proof read and edit 1000 words in 24 hours












About:

I will proof read and edit any report or written material. Service includes review for grammar, typos, formatting and minor document revisions/rewriting.

1000 words in 24 hours for $5
Additional words should be in multiples.
And depending on the number of multiples, it could affect the delivery time. Please endeavor to contact me first if this is the case.

If you are in doubt about my competence, check out the reviews.

I dare say I have a mastery of the English Language to a reasonable extent. This includes punctuation, paragraph structure, tenses, context, etc.

Take advantage today

Reviews


aaron_m12345:Not sure why the content which was clearly written in British english was changed to American – this seemed a little sloppy. Otherwise excellent service

trafficnator:Hi Aaron, \r\n\r\nI apologize. \r\nOnce I open the attached text file, I work with the default language.\r\nI just assumed it was your default.\r\nI am very sorry about that.\r\n\r\nI am glad your liked my service regardless.\r\nPlease call again

henryqng:Quick turn around time and delivered the high quality product.

trafficnator:Thank you very much for taking out time to express your thoughts.\r\nA lot of people don't get around to it. \r\nAnd also to remind them how good I am.\r\nThey all seem to have forgotten.\r\nLOL

fightbback247:Excellent work.


No comments:

Post a Comment