Monday, April 2, 2018

I will professionally proofread, line edit & comments

I will professionally proofread, line edit & comments












About:

Fiverr's #1  Editing & Proofreading Gig!

 

The quality of work guaranteed. You can purchase my service with confidence.

Super-fast, Quality result, and Quality feedback.

Quickly order this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 10,000 words within 4 days. 

For proofreading and editing larger document
? Check my packages, gig extras, or contact me immediately for a custom solution. 

My proofreading and editing service includes:

  •   Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  •  Tense issues
  •   Rewording occasional poor sentence structure 
  •   Readability
  •   Consistency
  •   Syntax
  •   Clarity
  •   Copyediting
  •   Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard

A three file system: You'll receive one highlighted and one clean document.

I can proofread and copyedit your document in British English, American English, Australian English, Canadian English, and all other English variants.





Reviews


lolaspices:Exceptionally great work. Easy to work with and on-time delivery. excellent proof read and edit work.Thanks paul

paul_james:Thank you. I await your next job offer.

randy_wimmer:A very thorough review! I am definitely going to be a repeat customer! :-)

paul_james:Thank you Great Buyer. I await your next job offer.

desireeloveslif:Paul is very professional and reliable. He made a difference in my writing process and provided really good comments to improve my book. He was great at being patient with me and communicating clearly and effectively. Thank you so much Paul :)


No comments:

Post a Comment