Monday, April 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit more than 5000 words

I will proofread and edit more than 5000 words












About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your article/proposal for spelling, grammar, sentence structure and punctuation

As a professional copywriter with more than 7-year experience in proofreading and editing, I have worked with different individuals and organizations in proofreading and editing their proposals, college course works, brochures, blog posts, e-books, resumes, full books and more.

More than 80% of readers will most likely discontinue reading a fascinating article with salient grammatical blunders. Generally, it is a huge test of competence for every writer to produce flawless articles with a brilliant command of English Language at all times.

Working with me gives you a distinctive PROOFREADING AND EDITING service which ensures that your article, proposal and every other documents looks perfect, just the way you want it!

I do not subcontract as I personally proofread and edit all my works and I am almost always online and available in case you have a quick question to ask me.

You can be rest-assured of a remarkable relationship with me for all your subsequent proofreading & developmental editing needs; so, I look forward to working with you on your next project.






Reviews


ahsunchuah:Look no further. crazy quality!

isabellepro:Thank you

dain9869:Describe in detail what is being requested to avoid confusion.

jzakirkhaliq:Fast Dellivery

isabellepro:It was great working with you. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment