Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread 1000 words

I will professionally edit and proofread 1000 words












About:

Welcome to my Gig.

I will edit and proofread your document so that it is free of errors and easy to read.If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.Attach your document and I will confirm the price.

Basic Gig: Proofread up to 1,000 words. I will find all errors.
This gig includes spelling, punctuation and improved word choice.

Gig Extra: Copy edit up to 1,000 words.
If your document requires heavy editing, this is the gig you need to order. I will improve your writing so that it is professional, clearand easy to read.

If English is your second language, please contact me before ordering. Please attach your document, and I will provide a custom offer.

Emergency editingis sometimes possible. Please contact me before ordering.

If your document contains more than 4,000 words, please contact me for a custom quote.

Please read my FAQs for further details of my service.

I look forward to working with you!

Thanks!
Gabby

Reviews


simonkupchan:Good work. Thank you.

michellebaum:Wonderful!

gabbybr:I have been working with Michelle for a long time and it is always a pleasure to work with her.

techshrink:great experience!

gabbybr:Always a pleasure to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment