Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will proof read and edit your content up to 50000 words

I will proof read and edit your content up to 50000 words












About:

******Even the best writer needs an editor.******

Did you know Most people will instantly stop reading your article or book when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? That's why I work hard to make sure your document is perfect.

Do you need a professional to proofread and edit your content? Look no further, as a professional, I don’t carelessly rush through your material. I will take the necessary time to examine all components that you want to edit and proofread. I will also check for grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and cohesion.

***Your Project Deserves***
Someone capable of delivering creative solutions for your Document.
Someone that is easily available and quick turnaround Someone Polite, professional and friendly.
Someone who cares about your project.

My years of experience in proofreading resumes and cover letters, books and e-books, contracts, proposals, and more makes me especially adept at finding your spelling and grammar errors and also to improve the cohesive structure of your projects.

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED IF YOU HAVE UNIQUE REQUEST

Reviews


sarahwillis365:The seller displayed a high level of professionalism, with quick turnaround. I am satisfied. Highly recommended.

kriss_writer:Outstanding Experience!

sarahwillis365:The seller displayed a high level of professionalism, with quick turnaround. I am satisfied. Highly recommended.

kriss_writer:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment