Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will proofread and edit your novel

I will proofread and edit your novel












About:

I love reading, and I am especially passionate about self-published novels! I would love to use my proofreading and editing skills to help more people bring create amazing works of writing. I do have previous writing and editing experience, as I was the editor in chief of my school newspaper.

Reviews


ethanhatia:Mrust97 provided a great proofread of my novel, followed all my requirements, and accommodated all my requests! Mrust97 was exactly what I needed! Thank you!

mrust97:Outstanding Experience!

bqironia:Good work

mrust97:Outstanding Experience!

cecewriter:I needed a proofreader, not an editor, and mrust97 provided exactly what I requested as well as a comment or two on the story and writing quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment