Friday, April 20, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 2,500 words.

I will proofread and edit up to 2,500 words.












About:

I will proofread and edit up to 2,500 words in Russian in 24 hours or less.

I am a native Russian speaker. I will proofread and edit all kinds of documents including but not limited to: website pages, emails, blog posts, magazinearticles, assignments, proposals, creative writing.


All edits are performed manually without the use of any automated software.


Please contact me regarding longer documents so we can discuss the price and the deadline.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


baptistedulaar:Excellent work, for the second time. Thank you

baptistedulaar:Olga made an excellent work, with quality and very fast. Thanks for your help

olga_mg:Thank you very much! All the best, Olga.

behappy03:Olga has done such a great job! I am so happy to find her for that work! She is one of the people I am so grateful for to find for that work here on fiverr. Thank you so much. I can highly recommend her.

olga_mg:Thank you very much! I am so glad I could help you. Best of luck with your future projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment