Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit up 5000 words within 24 hrs

I will professionally proofread and edit up 5000 words within 24 hrs












About:

Hello most valued customer,

I am JENN from the United States and I will be glad to be your professional proofreader.

Are you too busy to proofread and edit your text? Worry not I will do an excellent work for you.

As an experienced writer, a native speaker and a professional teacher, I will meticulously proofread and edit any text of yours in both UK and US English and correct any spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors I may find. In addition to that, I will edit the document, (for instance, replacing one word with a synonym, which I think, is more appropriate, change font size or style and format it in MS word etc).

I proofread documents of any size, but will charge an extra fee for any document beyond 1000 words. I do my job with passion so you can be guaranteed of your optimal satisfaction.

I proofread and edit:

Books

E-books

Blogs

CV/Resume

Legal Documents

Websites

Business Plans

Articles

My services are excellent and 100 percent customer satisfaction guaranteed.

Do not hesitate to contact me for further clarification.

Thank you and best regards.

JENN

Reviews


expresstwins:Great Service. Timely delivery and good communication. Highly recommended!

jennpro:great buyer

expresstwins:Excellent service. One of the best I have used on fiverr. Will definitely use again!

jennpro:You are an awesome customer\r\nThank you

boogiedoll:Thanks for the fast and excellent work!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment