Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing of 1500 words within 24 hrs

I will do proofreading and editing of 1500 words within 24 hrs












About:

Hi there,

Are you looking for an efficient and error-free proof reader/ editor?

Then you are looking at the right GIG!!!

I have over 8 years experience in the education (lecturing) and publishing industries. With this, I would be delighted to professionally proof read and/ or edit your document of $1500 words within 24 hours for only $5.

I will look at your:

  • Spelling and Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence structures and the need to rephrase
  • Consistency in ideas and impression
  • Tense issues
  • Easy to read and understand ability


It will be done in American English, Australian English, Canadian English or British English- based on your requirements.

**If you need me to proof read more than 1,500 words in less than 24 hours, please message me. Also, check out my GIG extras to ensure that your document is delivered on time if it contains more than 1,500 words.**

I will provide feedback/ commentary for every 1,500 words in your document for an additional $5. Message me explaining your requirement so that I can send you a custom offer- if you require this service.

Thank you.

Devi

Reviews


squidooboy77:as always she is very supportive

devi01:Outstanding Experience!

squidooboy77:She's has been excelence as always

devi01:Outstanding Experience!

squidooboy77:Lightning turaround time. Top notch work as always she used to do. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment