Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will proof read and edit 5000words in 24hrs

I will proof read and edit 5000words in 24hrs












About:

I'm a full-time professional writer, editor and proofreader with more than 8 years of experienceand a past client list that includes Google, LivingSocial, and Forbes Travel Guide.

As an editor, I've worked on newsstand magazines, novels, web content, ebooks, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients.

I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential.

I'll be proofreading your editable text document for:

-spelling
-grammar
-punctuation
-clarity

You'll receive:

-a proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
-a proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented

I never outsource projects. All proofreading is done by me, with my own eyes.

Looking forward to working with you!

**I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted!**

THANKS

Reviews


bjeremiah:thank you!!!

uniquereader:Thanks as usual Pastor

topratedtraffic:Thanks uniquereader, you did a wonderful job... She's one of the best on Fiverr. My website was rewritten and everything was perfect. I'll continue to use this service.

uniquereader:Can't wait for your next project... Thanks very much.

pixelmobb:Awesome as always working with seller


No comments:

Post a Comment