Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will meticulously proofread and edit your content

I will meticulously proofread and edit your content












About:

Hello,welcome HOME (where you get peace of mind and excellent service).

I am a native speaker of the English language.
I am the right person to handle your Proofreading and Editing services perfectly, it's got to be me.
Place an order for this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document within 24 hours ($5 only per 1000 words).
I will proofread your content and perform necessary grammatical restructuring.
In case you have a larger document than this, send me a private message and I will make you a mouth-watering custom offer.

My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tenses related issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structures
  • Improve Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • Copy editing

NOTE: I accept ALL kinds of documents.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment