Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will do detailed Proofreading and Editing of 8,000 words

I will do detailed Proofreading and Editing of 8,000 words












About:

Hell there! I am here to provide you with exceptional proofreading and editing services.

My approach in making write-ups to be clear and concise includes A to Z reading of the content and making necessary corrections accordingly that would keep the seamless flow of your message.

In addition to delivering the proofread and edited file, I will provide you with an MS word Track Changes file that contains every change made.

If you doubt my expertise, you are welcome to send over portions of your files to me, to be worked on at no cost for you to get a glimpse of my ability.


This Gig Features covers:
Spelling
Grammar
Punctuation
Sentence Structure among others.

Bonus: I will also format your work to look more attractive.


Do not miss out on what I have to offer.

I assure you nothing below a five-star rating service!

Reviews


alainamarketing:Xpert_writer proofread and edited my write-up to perfection, and still went ahead to format the content as a bonus. She also provided me with the Track Change File of the work. Thanks D.

xpert_writer:Thanks for the patronage.

lisamatts:Diana is indeed an expert in what she does. Keep up the good work!

xpert_writer:Thanks for the patronage.

drnmonteiro:Very responsive and patient. Tried hard to get it right to my specifications. Great seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment