Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will proofread, edit and or rewrite any book, essay or article.

I will proofread, edit and or rewrite any book, essay or article.












About:

I will proofread your project manually, with MS Word track changes. I am a professional proofreader and editor with more than ten years experience editing books, articles and all forms of write-ups. So If you need a quick turn-around, dependable, and experienced proof reader and editor, I am your best bet! The 100% satisfaction from my valued customers speaks for me. I guarantee complete discretion and look forward to working together with you. We will keep working together until you are perfectly satisfied with your document. I can help with any length of document, just send me a message and I will give you a great quote and delivery estimate. I can help you give a professional and expert touch to your project.
I will deliver two documents, one with the track changes, and the other with the track changes already accepted.

Reviews


transpotime:Once again, Cameron is a fantastic seller! Never disappoints, I can always count on him.

lana148:Amazing work and super fast delivery!\nVery happy! \nCameron is the best on Fiverr!

lana148:Perfect as always! Cameron is the best!

lana148:Cameron is the best! \nSuper fast delivery and amazing quality work.\nAwesome to work with\nThank you so much, Cameron!

camveysey:Always a fun experience to work with you too Lana! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment