Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1,000 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1,000 words.












About:

Hi! I accurately proofread and edit all kinds of italian texts. I will check for you the grammar, punctuation, syntax, lexicon and everything that is needed to make your text cleaner and more fluid for reading. I won't change your writing style.
I use Microsoft Word's revision tool, so you can easily check any suggested changes.
Please contact me for any inquiries! I will be happy to help you.

Ciao! revisiono accuratamente qualsiasi tipo di testo in italiano. Correggo la grammatica, la punteggiatura, la sintassi, il lessico e qualsiasi cosa aiuti a rendere il testo più pulito e fluido. Non modificherò tuttavia lo stile personale del testo.
Per le correzioni uso lo strumento revisione di Microsoft Word in modo da rendere facile il controllo di tutti i cambiamenti suggeriti.
Per qualsiasi domanda contattatemi! sarò felice di aiutarvi.



Reviews


anna_erishkigal:Flavia has been helping me professionally edit an epic fantasy novel that somebody else translated into Italian for me. She does fine, literary quality work, and has massively improved the text. You can verify the quality by checking the reader reviews on the other books she edited for me. Recommend!

flaviascotti:As always, Anna is very honest and undertanding. it is a pleasure to work for her.

ludean89:Great work. She was very fast and accurate :) strongly recommended!\n

flaviascotti:Outstanding Experience!

boscombe22:Super job! Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment