Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will proofread and edit 10000 words in 6 days or less

I will proofread and edit 10000 words in 6 days or less












About:

Please contact me before placing your order... Thanks!

I’m an Experienced Professional Editor and Proofreader; I spend hours inspecting every detail of your text. My process is completely manual, (That is; I will read your document word-for-word) and I promise you'll be satisfied!

I show my work with Microsoft Word’s Track Changes.

My proofreading and editing service includes:

Ø Capitalization

Ø Spelling

Ø Hyphenation

Ø Abbreviations

Ø Punctuation

Ø Numbers

Ø Grammar

Ø Syntax

Ø Usage

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Your document may be any of these: Novels, eBooks, Articles, Blog posts, Websites, Business plans, etc.

If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free to send me a message.

Reviews


todayspurposewo:Always a pleasure working with seller!

proofreads_2009:Outstanding Experience!

amourporter:Quick! Good work!

proofreads_2009:I look forward to more jobs from you. Thanks

dian4ik:Thanks Mary, fast and reliable.


No comments:

Post a Comment