Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading












About:

PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADING AND EDITING , PROOFREADING AND EDITING
I am a graduate of linguistics from Michigan university, and a native speaker of the English language. If there is anybody you can trust to handle your proofreading and Editing perfectly, it's got to be me. The importance of proofreading and editing can not be overemphasized as it is the best way to save yourself from avoidable embarrassment that grammatical blunders may bring.
Place an order for  this gig, and I will professionally handle the proofreading and editing of any document up to 1,000 words within 24 hours. 

If you have a larger document than this, send me a private message, and I will give you a quote as appropriate.

My proofreading and editing services include:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tenses related issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structures 
  • Improve Readability
  • Consistency
  • Copyediting

The proofreading and editing will be done and order delivered within 24 hours (usually less)

NOTE: I accept ALL kinds of documents.


Reviews


rissadesgn:I had a very tight schedule, and she didn't let me down. Work was topnotch too. Highly recommended.

articleswriter9:Outstanding Experience!

giftedhands77:Thanks for your help. Highly recommended.

articleswriter9:Outstanding Experience!

alexster:thanks a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment